We are excited for Luke and Keri as they begin this new chapter in their lives, they are only single for a few more months! But on a less happy note, is the fact that they will no longer live in the same town as us =( We have spent a lot of time together over the last two years and increasingly much so towards the end of this school year. We are great friends and will continue to be so; the new distance between us will only make it a little more challenging.
We love you guys and we'll miss having you around!
This past weekend we had the chance to see some great friends Zac, Amanda, Gibson (2) and Maisie (1)! We went to the new Fort Wayne Tincaps stadium in downtown FW. It was a lot of fun to see the nice new facilities and visit with friends, and of course see the adorable babies!!!
jeff and me at game- jeff got his hair cut! It had been a ridiculously long time since his last cut, so he was due for a new do- I really like the new look ;) Lacking the long locks, now he won't be mistaken for my mom this summer when he is in the sailboat (that happened last summer!)
This Mother's Day weekend, we also got to see Nate, Lauren, Payton (she was asleep), and new baby Harper Grae! As you can see, Harper was very excited to meet Jeff and I- what a precious little one!
On the day we had all of Keri's and our family over after graduation. Grilling and Chilling- good times!
Sarah Caley took new pictures of the guys! She did great. I also wanted to showcase Jeff's rockin' new do!
1 comment:
I love ALL the new do's... yours included! And I love how you tattled on Luke... good big sissy...hehehe!!! Are you guys really coming to the Smart Party Saturday!?!?!!?!??! I'm going to pee my pants I'm so excited if it's true!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOVE you...
Post a Comment