Jeff turned 28. We went on a date with our coupons for a free birthday burger at Red Robin with a free birthday ice cream from Coldstone. YUM. Sandwiched between was a nice walk at a park in Ft. Wayne where we first held hands =) In the spring of '04, Jeff took my hand and said,
"Hold hands while crossing the street!" we made it safely across, but then he didn't let go.
This place is magical for me, and reminds me of a young and exciting love. Our love grows older, but it is still exciting.
Jeff has had a SUPER busy month or so. He has been writing new music for an album that will be released this summer. I am very proud of his song writing abilities; he has a gift. I love the new songs he wrote! I told him that I think this will be his best album yet.
The spring tour is just kicking off. So on top of writing new music and daily band maintenance, Jeff has been preparing for that! have i mentioned that i am so proud of all that he does?! His birthday fell on the week that the tour started, so jeff got multiple birthday cakes and desserts! (4 days in a row of bday sweets!)
1 comment:
awe, I love you Miss Molly!!! have I told you this ever??? ;) Happy Birthday, sweet Jeff! Hope 28 is exciting and happy :)
Post a Comment