Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer, so far

Lake James, Andrews Family Vaca. Happy Birthday Sheeshaw! We love you.
It was great to see the Andrews fam. The week consisted of Shrek, playing games, inventing games (we're dorks), laughing, tubing, swimming, cards, candy for dinner, macaroni at midnight, quoting, over-quoting, love, fun.

I am SO pumped to have Chris' wife Brittney joining us on the road now full time! She and I already went to Goodwill, organized the merch tubs, and then I taught her how to crochet! It is going to be great having her around for so many reasons. AND, we have matching bags! how cute!



Welcome to my "secret garden", that's what I've deemed it, just cause.
Mom and I created this 'something' from a 'nothing' side yard. I really love it and can't wait to watch it grow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the new blog layout! Can you teach me how to crochet again? i forgot!