Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I feel like this picture pretty much sums up my experience teaching middle school:
My 7th period Pre-Algebra class, the ladies~ 
2nd period ladies~ famous quote from 'little miss sunshine' on the top right: "That's why you're a bad teacher, you don't bring us food."  I sat there dumfounded.....
Jeff was in New England the last weekend of May- really old cemetery out there
The buddies looking at our neighbor's outdoor cat, wondering what it is like to be free.....
My excited face as we are about to see Coldplay! Checked one off my bucket list for sure! It was awesome =)!!!!!
Every year, the 7th graders go on "The Bike Trip".  About 150 7th graders brought their bikes to school and then rode about 13 miles to a state park.  It was a beautiful day and most everyone made it without a scrape or bruise.  This is how I loaded my car with my bike and Brittany thought it was very ghetto and funny:
Now they say you shouldn't pick favorites, but come on! Look at this little cutie!!? This is Jeff Fiechter- my favorite =)  He walks proudly to the beat of his own drum, I don't know if he knows he is funny- but I thought he was a hoot!  His sunglasses story: "I was at the Rural King with my dad picking some stuff up, and I saw these glasses there for $2.50.  I got um!"  
It was a great time working with Brittany.  She helped me out a lot and it was fun to see each other every day.  This is us on the bike trip day.  We took some students out on this little pond on paddle boats and it of course turned into a water fight between our boats =)
Mr. Chet Wellington would like to come on the road, too!

No comments: