Saturday, August 8, 2009

First weekend in CO

We made it to Colorado! Ah, what a great state! We first enjoyed some sight seeing in "the springs". We went to Garden of the Gods which was lovely. I mean don't get me wrong it is beautiful and everything, but we were all in agreement that the name sort of hypes the place up a bit too much. This is where gods hang out?? I would think they could do better- but ok.
There's Jeff doing a bit of rock climbing- hang on Jeff, you can do it!
Nature!
Doing the typical tourist pose, but loving it!
We spent a few nights with our good friends Christi and Ben Kirchner. They were so welcoming and opened their home to us. Christi was in our wedding and I value her friendship so much. Time spent with Christi is always inspiring, if you met her, you would understand =) I couldn't ask for a more genuine friend.
This is us in Boulder, CO- very cool town!

No comments: